1 Gallon Hand Pump - 1/2oz Dispenser
This hand pump is a white polypropylene (PP) plastic 1/2 fl. oz. designed for the SyQuest one gallon containers. This pump offers a lock-down closing action and disperses at 1/2 fl. oz. (15ml) per pump. It is the easiest way of diluting Release Ultra quickly.
- Easy to install, just screw on to an existing Release Ultra Gallon.
- Lightweight and easy to store.
- Makes diluting Release Ultra from a gallon easy!
Directions for use
- Screw the hand pump on the gallon in place of the cap.
- Pump the handle and dilute Release Ultra to proper dilution for the soil being cleaned.
How many pumps to dilute to...? - 32oz container:
- 1/2 pump = 100:1 dilution (shiny surfaces)
- 1 pump = 60:1 dilution (light soils)
- 2 pumps = 40:1 dilution (medium soils)
- 3 pumps = 20:1 dilution (heavy soils)
How many pumps to dilute to...? - 1 gallon container:
- 2 1/2 pumps = 100:1 dilution (shiny surfaces)
- 4 pumps = 60:1 dilution (light soils)
- 6 pumps = 40:1 dilution (medium soils)
- 13 pumps = 20:1 dilution (heavy soils)
- Visit our YouTube channel for great educational and demonstative content!
- Check out our Facebook page and Instagram for fun and educational content. Send us your before and after pictures!
- Need assistance? We'd be happy to answer any question or help solve a probem. Email Sales@SyQuestUSA.com, call us at (920)-339-5775, or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.