Release® Introductory Kit
Our Release® all-purpose cleaning kit is ideal for tougher dirt, grime, grease, carbon, and general soils. This heavy-duty glass cleaner spray is also great for cleaning virtually any surface, whether it's for aviation purposes or in your home garage, kitchen, or floors. With just one all-purpose cleaner, you have the power to clean with fewer chemicals, saving yourself valuable time and money while still providing superior results faster, every time.
- All-purpose cleaning kit
- Includes: 2 IK 32oz spray bottles and 1 dispenser bottle of our Release® Ultra Concentrate.
- Use on any type of surface
- Highly concentrated
- Non-toxic cleaner
- Requires water to activate
- Economical to use
- Simply add distilled or R.O. water to Release® Ultra Concentrate cleaner, mix it thoroughly, and you're ready to start cleaning.
- See what dilution works best for your job at hand on our FAQ’s page.
- All you need is water, so ordering our concentrate saves your overall shipping costs.
- Equivalent of 20 Release® spray bottles.
- Plus, at only $69.99, this starter kit offers nearly $350.00 in savings compared to our competitors.
Get Started On Your Cleaning Journey
Release® got its start as a stellar product in the aviation market, but its versatile composition allows it to work well in the marine, automotive, RV, and industrial markets. The Release® Introductory Kit gives you everything you need to clean any surface without damage. With the Release® all-purpose cleaning kit, cleaning up everyday soils should be quick. You can easily clean surfaces like windows, kitchen countertops, car mirrors, and more. Send in your cleaning videos and thoughts on Release!
- Visit our YouTube channel for great educational and demonstative content!
- Check out our Facebook page and Instagram for fun and educational content. Send us your before and after pictures!
- Need assistance? We'd be happy to answer any question or help solve a probem. Email Sales@SyQuestUSA.com, call us at (920)-339-5775, or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.