- All plastic parts and washers resistant to most acids and solvents.
- 3 bar safety valve with depressurization option.
- Large opening for easy filling and cleaning.
- Ergonomic design.
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator.
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber.
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool-free.
- Special "foam" even fan-type nozzle.
- Comes with three (3) Color-Coded Mixer Adaptors. Orange to create very wet foam, Green to create very dry foam, and Grey that creates standard foam.
- Comes with product identifier caps
- Total capacity: 35 oz
The IK FOAM Pro 2 + professional sprayer has been manufactured for the generation of dry and durable foam. Designed to be used with chemical agents with surfactant properties. In a particularly advantageous way the Foam Pro 2 + sprayer has a compressed air connector;an inlet valve located in the sprayer head that allows the insertion of air into the tank thanks to its universal schrader valve for connectors worldwide. IK Foam Pro 2 + provides the user with a dense, permanent foam that is ideal for professional cleaning, sanitation and disinfection work, HVAC system cleaning, vehicle washing and detailing, as well as for the disinfection of food processing areas and industrial kitchens.
The Foam Pro 2+ allows you to quickly spray cleaner efficiently and with minimal effort. Combined with the associative cleaning technology of Release® products, this hand sprayer will allow you to tackle even the most resilient soils with ease.
Test out our Release® products today to see the difference they can make for all your cleaning needs. Want to learn more? Read our FAQs or contact us.
How to make a perfect foam
1. Follow the dilution ratio recommended by the foaming agent you are using.
2. Pressurize the sprayer until the safety valve pops out.
3. Make sure the felts are clean.
- Visit our YouTube channel for great educational and demonstative content!
- Check out our Facebook page and Instagram for fun and educational content. Send us your before and after pictures!
- Need assistance? We'd be happy to answer any question or help solve a probem. Email Sales@SyQuestUSA.com, call us at (920)-339-5775, or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.