IK Foam Pro 12Looking for an all-in-one foamer that can handle huge surface areas? Look no further than the Release® Foam Pro 12. This powerful foamer is made with plastic components that are resistant to almost any solvent, making it a great fit for Release® Ultra Concentrate and so you can easily target and release soils from surfaces across a wide range of markets. Whether you're dealing with fingerprints on glass surfaces, smudges on stainless steel, or dirt on porous surfaces like stone or concrete, this Foam Pro 12 chemical dispenser is the best way to clean wide surface areas with ease.
- All plastic parts and washers
- Manually pump or use an air compressor to pressurize
- Resistant to most acids and solvents.
- 4 bar safety valve with depressurization option.
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator.
- Funnel incorporated into tank.
- Metal lever on trigger release valve.
- Filter in the lance.
- 50 cm extension lance available as an accessory.
- Handle for convenient carrying.
- Special “foam” even fan type nozzle.
- Comes with three (3) Color-Coded Mixer Adapters. Orange to create very wet foam, Green to create very dry foam and Grey that creates standard foam.
- Heavy duty foamer for the toughest of workspaces.
- Total capacity 2 gallons
The IK FOAM Pro 12 professional sprayer has been manufactured for the generation of dry and durable foam. Designed to be used with chemical agents with surfactant properties. In a particularly advantageous way the Foam Pro 12 sprayer has a compressed air connector;an inlet valve located in the sprayer head that allows the insertion of air into the tank thanks to its universal schrader valve for connectors worldwide. IK Foam Pro 12 provides the user with a dense, permanent foam that is ideal for professional cleaning, sanitation and disinfection work, HVAC system cleaning, vehicle washing and detailing, as well as for the disinfection of food processing areas and industrial kitchens.
The Foam Pro 12 allows you to quickly spray cleaner efficiently and with minimal effort. Combined with the associative cleaning technology of Release® products, this hand sprayer will allow you to tackle even the most resilient soils with ease.
How to make a perfect foam
1. Follow the dilution ratio recommended by the foaming agent you are using.
2. Pressurize the sprayer until the safety valve pops out.
3. Make sure the felts are clean.
- Visit our YouTube channel for great educational and demonstative content!
- Check out our Facebook page and Instagram for fun and educational content. Send us your before and after pictures!
- Need assistance? We'd be happy to answer any question or help solve a probem. Email Sales@SyQuestUSA.com, call us at (920)-339-5775, or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.