Release Ultra Dispenser Bottle
Looking for an all-surface cleaner for airplanes, cars, home use, or other cleaning needs? Look no further than our Release Ultra® 32oz. Dispenser Bottle. This all-in-one cleaner easily removes dirt, carbon, dust, grime, and any organic soil from virtually any surface without causing damage. It contains an exclusive blend of proprietary surfactants that associate with soils and allow them to be released from the surface. This heavy-duty cleaning solution is great for cleaning surfaces like metal, painted surfaces, fabric, leather, countertops, and more with ease. See below for suggested dilutions for specific cleaning tasks.
- Interior and exterior cleaner
- Fragrance-free and non-abrasive
- Earth Friendly - No phosphates or other harmful chemicals
- Makes 20 32oz bottles of Release 20:1 at $2.50 per refill
- Our all surface cleaner is ideal for aviation use, cars, all home surfaces, marine applications, and industrial surfaces.
- Meets Boeing, Douglas & AMS specifications
- Textron Aviation approved cleaner for Beechcraft®, Cessna® and Hawker® aircraft.
Directions for use
- Dilute Release Ultra to proper dilution for the soil being cleaned.
- For best results, surface should be cool and dry.
- Spray on the soiled surface until it's thoroughly wet.
- For stubborn soils, some agitation may be required.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or paper towel, no rinsing is necessary.
- Visit our YouTube channel for great educational and demonstative content!
- Check out our Facebook page and Instagram for fun and educational content. Send us your before and after pictures!
- Need assistance? We'd be happy to answer any question or help solve a probem. Email Sales@SyQuestUSA.com, call us at (920)-339-5775, or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this to use in conjunction with the IK Multi 1.5 Spray Bottle (35 oz). The bottle makes it easy to measure to the exact amount of product you need without having to worry about finding a measuring glass. With the dilution ratios right on the label I know I am using the proper amount every time!